My diary part 2: Addictions !!!



As we grow, many things draw our attention and very few has the capability of having us glued to it. Those addictions keep changing. So I have listed out what my addictions were/are in my life till now.. I just thought about it last night and decided to write it down here..


"Marma Desam" addiction:


As far as I can recollect my first addiction was a thriller tv show("Marma Desam") around the age of 11. No matter what, I would never miss an episode. The show was telecasted once in a week making me think about it for the rest of the days. Every week when the show ends displaying 'continues' at the bottom, I would long for the following week to arrive soon. Finally it ended with a spellbound climax.


"Orkut" addiction:
Ever since Internet connection was given to my PC, my addiction turned to Orkut. It had become like a part of me in a short time.Everytime I switch on my PC, the first thing I wud do is goto my profile,chk out friend requests, looking at my friends pics and so on. As you know, you will lose track of your time on Orkut. Specially when you have lotta friends. So that was an addiction which still isnt completely faded away right now. I wud say Orkut is powerful.


"F.R.I.E.N.D.S" addiction:
What else?? Anything changes with time. And so are addictions. Who doesnt love watching "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" (a popular TV show) when it has the capacity to make you laugh throughout. But I think I watched it very frequently that I got bored after watching all the seasons. 


"Blogging" addiction:
Then it was the time I came to know about blogs. I started blogging like daily and I kept an eye on everything that wud make my adsense go high..Inspite of writting unique content I felt sad to see my Page Rank as N/A until recently when my page got a rank of 1/10. (Yaay,,Im happy!). Iam a widgets maniac who try putting all the widgets I see as interesting ones(despite the fact that having many widgets make your page load slower). I was even more happy when I knew few people started following my blog to keep track of the updates.. (Thanks to all of them). Feels good when your work is acknowledged. 


"Harry Potter" addiction:
When I had 1-2 months holidays, I started reading Harry Potter. By that time 4 parts have already been screened (I know I was late when I started ).Would you believe it?? I finished all the seven parts of HP in 1 and a half months. Out of 7, I managed to get 3 books and read 4 parts in ebook. That was "Harry Potter" addiction.


"Movie" addiction:
When I got the next sequence of holidays for months, I changed my Internet plan to unlimited and started downloading movies 24*7. Movies of Tamil, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Korean, French and what not.. Well that was the movie addiction for a while. You can also call it Horror/Thriller movie addiction.


"How I met your mother" addiction:
Not before long I realised that Im addicted to watching "How I met your mother" TV show. I bet If you like "FRIENDS" you wud definitely love HIMYM. Till now Ive seen 4 seasons of it and the rest of the seasons are still in the making. Cant wait to watch the upcoming seasons. So this is HIMYM addiction.


"Farmville" addiction:
And now I keep playing "Farmville" on Facebook.. I never thought I wud end up playing Farmville.. Trust me- It is so addictive. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment